This is a suite of productivity software that expands the traditional HRIS for managing employee, payroll, leave,
claims, training and et al by incorporating employee self-service features. Essentially, the software handles this
by pushing the processes out to the end-users, i.e. employees of the organization. Thus, what were traditionally
time consuming tasks handled by HR are now handled directly by the employee themselves, saving much time
and reducing bottlenecks.
These modules are full Web-based system. As such, all administrative functions can also be carried out remotely
away from the data centre. This feature allows multiple HR groups, operating from various offices, to administer
different HR policies and procedures. Ideal for organizations with multiple companies/entities and with offices
spread out over vast geographical locations.
Modules include the followings:
1. Base Module
This is the foundational module that manages the system framework and includes functions like user
management, workflow management, alert management, e-communication and system audit.
2. Employee Master
Database of employees containing detail information of every employee; with powerful search facilities
to allow quick retrieval of information, as well as comprehensive set of management reports. ESS allows
employees to update their personal data.
A comprehensive enterprise-grade payroll system that complies fully with Malaysian tax regime. It also has
powerful reports for employees’ cost management. ESS allows employees to check their salaries, payslips
and EAs over the Internet.
A feature-rich leave management system that is both flexible and user friendly. ESS automates application
and processing of leave over the Internet.
5. Benefits & Claims
Like Leave, this module automates the submission and processing of employees’ claims and benefits. It has
flexibility in defining benefits and allowances, as well as attributes related to each type.
6. Time Management
Use in environment where employees work in shifts; working in tandem with electronic clocks,
it automates the calculation of working hours in accordance to predefined categories like
Normal Overtime, Public Holiday, Weekend, et al. Working in tandem with Payroll,
this automates the calculation of overtime pay, saving much time and headaches.
7. Organization Chart
A vivid way to show the organization structure; data used to create the organization chart is picked up from
the Employee Master. Changes in the Employee Master are automatically picked up by the OrgChart.
Key features of these modules are:
- Full Web system allows usage anywhere and anytime, and all modules can have employee self-
service (ESS) functions
- Support multi-country, multi-company and multi-currency
- Powerful search using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology that provides “Google-like”
- Friendly and intuitive user interface; no programming skill or database knowledge necessary for
administration of system, earning the tagline “HR software for HR and by HR”
- Powerful workflow engine
- Unlimited levels
- Easy to use – user-definable routes
- Rule-based route definition; for example,” if total leave less than or equal to 4 routes to A,
and if total leave days => 5 routes to B”
- Auto tracking of status
- Email notification and program link
- User-defined email messages
- Rules based programming – allow non-IT HR personnel to configure system without the need for
- Back-up approver; predefined and for selected period
- Powerful administrator’s tools to allow intervention of exceptional situations
- Comprehensive reports including custom-built to suit customers’ specific requirements
- Management dashboards to present key information in charts and graphics